I am seeking dynamic insurance professionals for the office of Aaron Dagostino - State Farm Agent who are interested in helping my business grow through value based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with growth potential. You will have a chance to learn how to market products and manage a business first hand while participating in my focused program to develop and enhance your skills and experiences. This could be the start of an exciting, challenging and fun career!
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
Compensation: $35,000 - $50,000/yr DOE Salary, Bonus, Commission, Benefits
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Aaron Dagostino - State Farm Agent
Company Website: www.ATDinsurance.net
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)